Some people think they may get bored living in Cyprus. Well, we disagree because we took a look around and found plenty of things to do in Cyprus including many opportunities to learn something new, be it for fun, or educational.
Age or gender should be no barrier to advancing your education or learning a new skill, and its a great way to get out and meet like-minded people.
Below we list just some of the courses and projects that we found for you to learn in Cyprus:
- Learn to drive a car or motorcycle.
- Take a class in hairdressing or a refresher course.
- Learn the art of make-up and beauty treatments.
- Take an acrylic or gel nail technicians course.
- Learn how to give a manicure or pedicure.
- Take a natural healing course with Reiki healing.
- Learn how to lose weight and stay fit.
- Learn embroidery patchwork and quilting.
- Learn to Paint pottery.
- Learn the art of card making.
- Learn how to dance the tango.
- Learn how to dance country and western.
- Learn shiatsu.
- Learn self-defense - kung fu & kickboxing.
- Learn to swim.
- Learn to dive with PADI instructor.
- Learn to fly a plane.
- Learn paragliding.
- Learn how to ride horses.
- Learn how to play backgammon (Tavli).
- Learn to water ski.
- Learn about wine-making.
- Learn how to be assertive.
- Learn photography.
There is also the chance for students to take a gap year and come to Cyprus for top-class theatre training with theatre specialists.
For tourists, there is a cookery course to learn to cook Cypriot cuisine while you enjoy your holidays in Cyprus.